We are a young events company that organizes art and design markets. There are around 15-20 events a year in Austria and Germany with an average of 4,000 visitors a day. In order to start again after Corona, we are looking for reinforcements to take care of the markets.
Our head office is in beautiful Augsburg. Because of our markets, however, we are on the road in many cities. It would therefore be desirable if you live in Augsburg, but no exclusion criterion if this is not the case. The most important thing is: you are motivated, able to work in a team and a reliable help in setting up, running and dismantling the event.
And this is us:
– The construction, dismantling and implementation of our art and design markets are the focus of your work.
– We travel together for a whole weekend to a city to hold our market there.
– We are represented in Munich, Stuttgart, Konstanz, Passau, Linz, Graz, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Krems, Wels.
– Ideally you live in Augsburg or one of these cities.
- Of course, accommodation and your physical well-being are taken care of.
– During the events, you work alternately at the cash register, in the gastro, as a steward, as a stand-in or collect customer feedback.
- The satisfaction of our designers, artists and visitors during, before and after our market is the top priority in your work.
– You are studying or have a degree related to organization and management, tourism or events.
– You may already have some experience in the field of trade fairs and markets.
– You have a quick grasp, show initiative and are creative with solutions.
– You think along while you work, approach work, are resilient and work well in a team.
– You are structured, reliable and stress-resistant.
– You dare to take responsibility.
– You speak German and English.
– You are interested in a long-term position and want to accompany us to several markets.
If you are looking for a flexible job, you will certainly feel comfortable in our young team. We are happy if you can participate in several markets. You can find our upcoming dates here. We are looking forward to your application! Please send your complete application documents with the dates on which you have time to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find information about us and our designers and artists at: